Wednesday, May 16, 2007

This is a trip that my mom's friend took me on. We went white water rafting down the Trinity River. It was really, really, really cool! This is where the host guy was going to try to stand up holding on to two ropes tied to the raft while going down the rapid!
Well as you can see, he got up a little too late! When he got up and had the ropes in his hands we were already going down the rapid!
So it booted him right out of the rapid! So then we all looked back because we felt the whole raft get a whole lot lighter! And he was in the air! So as you can see. He is going...
Going... Gone! He was out of the raft completely now! He had to swim out of the rapid and pull himself back into the raft! It was awesome!

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Why on earth would he want to do that?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can tell you right now you couldn't pay me to stand up on the thing, but I would go rafting.