Friday, August 10, 2007

Some More Friends

This is one of my best friends. I've known her for a really long time now. this is the day that i got back from a month in Guatemala. I was soooooo happy to be back and to see her again!!!



(
(top) We have these family rosary get togethers every month. they're really fun. its a big pot luck thing and we play and it's a blast!!! we were doing these stunt things and taking pictures of them so this is one.

(left) These are some of the girls in my life. Left to right, My sister Mackenzie, one of my best friends Felicia, and another one of my best friends Elyse.



These are my friends again but the little one on the top is Mary. She is really cute. She likes me and according to her were gonna get married. Ha ha ha. so ill have some more posts soon!!!!

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Geez, 3 months later and you FINALLY have a new blog! Cool pics

Anonymous said...

awww how cute!!!...you finally did a new post!!!!...lol just givin u a hard time...love ya!