Saturday, August 18, 2007

I"M BLONDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is me right before we started transforming my hair!!! As u can tell I'm a little freaked out about how its gonna turn out!!! Then this is wen were getting a little in the process...
A little further...
About halfway done, and its looking a little scary!!!A couple more little touches...It looks white!!!A few more adjustments...A couple more... Now we just let it sit for a while!!!
It looks scary to me!!!But it doesn't look too bad now. You cant really tell but it really doesn't look to bad. the pix didn't turn out too well.
Another pix...

And another pix. that's it for now!!! but I'll keep ya posted!!! Ttyl!






3 comments:

Ruthie said...

No. Uh-uh. Don't do that again.

Ruthie said...

jk but ummm don't dye it blonde again

Anonymous said...

lol i still cant believe you died ur hair! oh well you like it lol
Love you!!