Sunday, August 19, 2007

Phones Please Leave Comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys. If u dont really know me ill tell u the story. i usually break my phones really easily and ive jumped into the water with my phone atleast two times. So... I have'nt had a phone for a while and im getting one really soon!!! so help me decide which one to get!!! This one basically has evrything.
This one is mainly a music phone which would be nice if i had!!!
This is a nice one and i really like it cuz it has a keyboard!!! thats wat i really want for texting!!!!!
And this is my favorite!!! it has the keyboard and it has music!!! and it looks cool!!! and its stonger than the other one with a keyboard!!! so leave comments please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME DECIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ttyl

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Go for your favorite. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh lol jk

Anonymous said...

GET THE LAST ONE!!!!!!!