Sunday, August 19, 2007

WAKEBOARDING IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went out to the lake. and it was aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome!!!!!!!!!!!! We wake boarded all day long!!! It was soooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna do it one more time before we lose the perfect hot weather for it!!!This is a close up on me my mom took. he he he. looks like I'm having fun huh?!!!!! well i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then this is me cutting through the water. i love it wen you just lean to the outside and you just fly on top of the water!!!!! its the absolute coolest felling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then this is me going up a wave that a different boat made when they went flying by us!!! it was cool. got me an extra wave to go over!!!!!
Now this is me about to go down the wake. The wake is the wave that the boat makes. I love going up and down the wakes!!! It was aaaaaaaawesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll put some more posts on soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ttyl

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

SWEET!!!!!!! I WANNA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That looks like tons of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruthie said...

MAKE A NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Ttyl love ya!