Sunday, August 19, 2007

Felicia and Elyse

This is my best friend Felicia. One day she was takin pictures of herself. ha ha ha. i have no clue why she just decided to start taking pictures of herself. but shes pretty good at it! This is a good one of her!
Ha ha ha! That's Felicia!!! I guess she wanted to be funny now!!!
And i guess the story with this picture is she went to take a picture of herself and then one of my other friends threw an ice cube at her but she took and action picture of it!!! wat a great photographer!!! took one for the team!!! ha ha ha.
Then she went out to take a business text. ha ha ha. jk. she went out and started playing a game on her phone!
And then this is a picture of Felicia And one of my other really good friends Elyse. Isn't it such a good picture? I'll put more on again latr!!! ttyl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww how cute! i love em!
ttyl8rs!!!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

awwww how cute! i love em!
ttyl8rs!!!
Love you!